Sunday, June 21, 2009

Who can I sue?

So, where did this new company, whocanisue.com come from? All of a sudden, billboards, park benches and bus stops are covered with advertising for "who can I sue" aka whocanisue.com. What is this world coming to? If we get hurt, of course we will look into a law suit, to cover our rights and compensate ourselves. However, do we need a company to help us to find somebody to sue in everyday life? Well, during tough economic times, I'm sure a website like this, will get lots of hits, as unemployed and desperate people look for some quick and easy money. Which makes me realize why they put many of their ads at bus stops, as those taking a bus usaully do not have a lot of money, and thus more apt to look for a quick and easy hit. I think it's disguisting, and a big problem. I hope more feel the way I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment